If you’re struggling with the old “oh, maybe I shouldn’t ask for help because they’ve been at work” then this episode is for you!
On today’s highly requested episode, we are joined by the amazing Eliza Pike, an incredibly skilled mental health social worker with 23 years experience in the field. Six years ago, Eliza made the decision to start her own business, Blackbird Counselling with the mission of supporting women throughout every stage of their life.
We focus on the idea of ‘matrescence,’ the acknowledgement of the transition from woman to mother, as well as learn the importance of getting comfortable with the discomfort of guilt. So if you’re beginning to feel resentment towards your partner or want tips on how to address it, then make sure to listen to the end!
✨ An easy way to take the mental load off of YOU and how to SHARE it with your partner
✨ The importance of stepping back and allowing your partner to learn from their OWN mistakes
✨ How to delegate tasks WITHOUT feeling like your nagging
✨ Great tips on how to come to an agreement when you BOTH hate doing the groceries!
… and a whole lot more!
Shop Fair Play Cards here
Are you currently in the trenches? We got you Mumma!
- Download our FREE 5 Steps to Sleep Success Guide here
- Join our FREE email list where you’ll get Sleep Tips delivered straight to your inbox
- Or if you’re in need of some more help and guidance head to The Sleep Teacher Website to learn more and book a consult or purchase our sleep programs
- Tell us your sleep story here
- Follow us on Instagram @thesleepteacher